- Industry leading Design and build quality
- Quiet during casual use
- Superb audio
- Large easy to use and accurate Trackpad
- All day battery life
- Accurate display
- Lack of HDMI and USB-A
- Only 2 Ports on entry level model
- Cooling is maxed out under prolonged heavy load
The MacBook pro is still a very strong contender with it’s powerful processor choices and robust reliability. It can handle graphics significantly better than Macbook Air on higher end models, thanks to better cooling.
Specification: Macbook pro 13″ (2019)
13.3", 2560 × 1600 (16:10), 227 ppi True tone with Wide colour (P3) gamut, 500-nits.
– 1.4 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 Coffee Lake (8257U), up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB L3 cache, 128 eDRAM
– 1.7 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Coffee Lake (i7-8557U), up to 4.5 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache,128 MB eDRAM
– 2.4 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 Coffee Lake (8279U), up to 4.1 GHz, 6 MB L3 cache, 128 MB eDRAM
– 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Coffee Lake (8569U), up to 4.7 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 128 MB eDRAM
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 with 128 MB eDRAM
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 with 128 MB eDRAM
8 GB 2133 MHz PC3-17000 LPDDR3 SDRAM
128 GB PCI-e SSD standard, Configurable to 256, 512, 1 TB or 2 TB.
2x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (Thunderbolt 3)
Optional model : 4x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (Thunderbolt 3)